Dell Children’s Emergency Care at Seton Southwest Hospital
The world-class pediatric emergency care of Dell Children’s Medical Center of Central Texas is now available in Southwest Austin.
Families with infants, children and teens can visit the ER at Seton Southwest Hospital to get the same high-quality care of Dell Children’s in Austin. Dell Children’s pediatric emergency experts helped develop the care guidelines for kids seen at Seton Southwest.When advanced care is needed, doctors at Seton Southwest can use virtual care technology to link directly to specialists at Dell Children’s Medical Center.
The Dell Children’s Difference
Mousumi Chanda-Kim, MD, medical director of Seton Southwest, said nearby residents can now receive more advanced pediatric care closer to home without having to travel far.
“We’re proud to offer Southwest Austin residents advanced level of pediatric emergency services,” Chandra-Kim said. “Expanding our emergency services for kids provides a deeper level of comprehensive care to our patients.”
As Dell Children’s draws upon a decade of service in Central Texas, it has earned a reputation as the region’s pediatric leader, providing children and their families a superb healing experience, a Level I Trauma Center and outcomes that lead to a better future.
At Seton Southwest’s ER, patients can expect:
- Same great care: Staff follows same pediatric protocols as Dell Children’s
- Access to Dell Children’s Specialists: Emergency staff connects to Dell Children’s specialists through telemedicine technology
- Kid-friendly environment: Dell Children’s emergency care patients have a dedicated waiting room and treatment area designed for kids.
- Kid-friendly staff: Seton Southwest emergency staff members are trained in techniques that can help reduce stress and anxiety in kids and families during illness, injury or while in the hospital.
More convenient care options
For a quicker, more convenient ER visit, parents can schedule online at DellChildrensER.com. This feature, intended for minor emergencies, allows patients to be seen within 15 minutes of their selected arrival time.
Parents can make appointments online for the following locations:
- Dell Children’s Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center Hays
- Seton Northwest Hospital
- Seton Medical Center Williamson
- Seton Southwest
- Providence Healthcare Network
Learn more about Pediatric Emergency Care at Dell Children’s.